So many new things happening,
I forgot to share them. So, real quick, a run down of what’s been so import
- Upgraded my captains license to Master Near Coastal 200 tons domestic, 500 ton STCW, added AB unlimited and several other ratings to my license.
- Almost complete with my Towing Officer Assessment Record, which when approved and after 90 days of observation as a training mate, will give me a mate of towing license.
- I have begun the process of finishing my college degree(s)
- We moved to a new apartment
- Started my second, (or third?) venture into coding using Python and R
- Best of all, proposed to Stephanie and we are in the process of planning our wedding
All good things. I will share more when I get off the boat and out of spotty cellular internet. Looking forward to sharing more soon.